Home parties are a great way to learn Zentangle! Grab some friends or your family and relax in your own home as you learn this fun and easy way to create beautiful art by drawing structured patterns. No artistic ability is necessary! If you can write your name, you can create Zentangle art. Zentangle increases focus and creativity, provides artistic satisfaction, and is a fantastic introduction to meditation.
Each person receives a kit that includes: 5 paper tiles, 1 micron pen, 1 pencil, 1 smudge stick
In class you will:
- Learn the Zentangle Method
- Learn the language of Zentangle
- Distinguish between a tangle and a pattern
- Define abstract
- Discuss Mindfulness/Meditation
- Recognize how stress manifests in your body, thoughts and emotions
- Perform the 8 steps of the Zentangle Method
- Create several tangle patterns
- Enjoy the power of being slow and deliberate
- Achieve a state of focus, which can affect your body, thoughts and emotions
This class can be tailored for adults, teens, youth and families who want to learn to relax, manage stress, or just learn a new art form.
Length: 2 hours
Zentangle Basics is a pre-requisite for all other Zentangle classes. After that, home parties can be customized. Examples:
Zendalas – round tiles
Coffee, Tea or Wine-Stained Tangles
Wearable Tangles – shoes, shirts, hats, etc.
Make Your Own Coloring Page
Zentangle Inspired Art using various media
art & being does individual classes for a slight upcharge. Contact us to set up your home party!